Hopefully by now you have realized that your wedding day out here on the farm will be a FUN, UNIQUE and MEMORABLE wedding celebration, just like you have
always imagined your wedding day would be.
The bottom line is that there is simply no other venue in Traverse City with venue owners like my wife and I that will provide you with our award winning
service, our unique property and the love we will give to you from the moment you tour the farm on your first visit until your last guest leaves on your wedding
- COMPLIMENTARY Old Time Photos photo booth for you and your guests to enjoy during your
- COMPLIMENTARY popcorn and candy bar for you and your guests to enjoy during your
- A beautiful white, triple peaked wedding tent to enjoy your wedding dinner
- All of the tables and chairs for your reception are
- The bride and bridesmaids have use of the entire first floor of the farmhouse on
the day of the wedding.
- The groom and groomsmen have use of the man cave on your wedding day.
- Your wedding ceremony rehearsal out here on the farm before your wedding.
- Use of the Hitchin' Post for your wedding ceremony to include beautiful white wedding
- We have numerous outdoor games and a huge fire pit for you and your guests to
- We will assist you with the planning of your wedding and day of coordination on
your wedding day.
- We will also help you with the set up before your wedding and the tear down and
after your wedding.
- If there is not another wedding the day before your wedding day, then you can also use
the farm for your reharsal dinner the night before if desired.
- A member of the Cobblestone Farms team will be here for you at the farm from the moment
you arrive the morning of your wedding day until your last guest leaves that night.
Fridays are $3,999