As far as our venue pricing goes, it really comes down to how
much time you want to enjoy the farm for and we have two options for you to choose from. Also know that no matter which
option you choose, we will do all we can to make sure your wedding day is THE BEST DAY EVER!
Option #1: You have the farm for your wedding day
Option #2: You have the farm for the entire
It really is that simple and again, all you have to do is
tell us which option you prefer.
All wedding days inlcude the following-
- Your wedding ceremony and your reception are included with the venue
- Your wedding ceremony rehearsal out here on the farm before your wedding.
- A beautiful white, triple peaked wedding tent to enjoy your wedding dinner
- Popcorn and candy bar provided for you and your guest to enjoy during your
- All of your tables and chairs for the reception as well as the chairs for your wedding ceremony are
included and we will help you set up everything and even help you decorate.
- The bride and bridesmaids have use of the entire first floor of the
farmhouse on the day of the wedding to get ready.
- The groom and groomsmen have use of the man cave in the barn to get ready on your wedding
- We have numerous outdoor games and a huge fire pit for you and your guests to enjoy the day of your
- Old Time Photos photo booth for you and your guests to enjoy during your
- We will assist you with the planning of your wedding and day of coordination on your wedding
- We will also help with the tear down and cleanup after your wedding.
In addition to everything already listed above for wedding days, all wedding
weekends also include-
- The farm is yours (to include staying in the farmhouse) from Thursday afternoon through Tuesday morning,
so when we say the entire weekend, we mean it and then some.
- Use of the farm for your rehearsal dinner if desired.